• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling entire sca 150 setup

Item Price
175-900
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kvinal

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2015
Messages
401
Reaction score
221
Location
Moosup ct
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Return pump ecotech L2 300

2 Philips coral care gen 2 w/OG boxes 450ea

Gyre xf230 w/controller 175

Apex EL w/ 1 energy bars 350


(All rock and livestock spoken for)

If you search my name you’ll see some pics.

IMG_7211.jpeg IMG_7212.jpeg
 
Last edited:
2-Mp40 250ea of 450 pair with brand new spare sealed wetside

Return pump ecotech L2 300

2 Philips coral care gen 2 w/OG boxes 450ea

Gyre xf230 w/controller 175

Apex EL w/ 1 energy bars 350


(All rock and livestock spoken for)

If you search my name you’ll see some pics.

IMG_7211.jpeg IMG_7212.jpeg
I am interested 2x mp40
 
Super well cared for and cleaned properly. Torn down and inspected.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7620.jpeg
    IMG_7620.jpeg
    145 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7621.jpeg
    IMG_7621.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_7622.jpeg
    IMG_7622.jpeg
    157.8 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_7623.jpeg
    IMG_7623.jpeg
    195.6 KB · Views: 23

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new