• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling Everything

OP
OP
johndoe

johndoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry for your loss, I know everyone will be fair and not take advantage of you, so if you need help with pricing you could start another thread with questions.
The guy who was just here looking at all that I have here, he said 2500.00 is a very fair price. Between the lighting the MP 40's, coral and fish let alone all the other equipment in the basement that filters the system. I just want to make sure that whom ever takes it keeps it going

OP
OP
johndoe

johndoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you Paul for your condolences. The guy who looked at the tank already said 2500.00 is a very fair price for everything there is to offer.

Manny’s Reef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just read through your post and all the comments. I don’t quite understand why but I automatically put myself in your shoes and I couldn’t deal with it. I’m in tears right now. I am so so very sorry for your loss. I’m not physically present there with you but do me a favor. Close your eyes. Suspend disbelief for a minute. Imagine that this stranger behind this screen is right there with you. Feel the massive cyber hug I’m giving you right now. Hold it as long as you need. I’m so sorry for your loss. Chin up. Best of luck in life. Pm me if you would like to talk. I’ll give you my phone number and I willlend an ear as long as you need.

OP
OP
johndoe

johndoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just read through your post and all the comments. I don’t quite understand why but I automatically put myself in your shoes and I couldn’t deal with it. I’m in tears right now. I am so so very sorry for your loss. I’m not physically present there with you but do me a favor. Close your eyes. Suspend disbelief for a minute. Imagine that this stranger behind this screen is right there with you. Feel the massive cyber hug I’m giving you right now. Hold it as long as you need. I’m so sorry for your loss. Chin up. Best of luck in life. Pm me if you would like to talk. I’ll give you my phone number and I willlend an ear as long as you need.
Thank you Manny that is very thoughtful of you. This is the first time on this site for me, but my husband was on here for hours everyday. Everyone on this site are so considerate and I do appreciate all the help they have given me. I know he is watching and I know he knows I can't take care of the tank as he did. I do wish he was still here with me but the good lord had other plans for him.

OP
OP
johndoe

johndoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could you include some photos? We can help you sell this.
I am so sorry for your loss. prayers

Thank you for your condolences, I will try to post pictures as I'm not the greatest with computer stuff.

OP
OP
johndoe

johndoe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The 3rd picture is in the basement. This is where he use to do all the water changes at.

Attachments

• 20210307_102028.jpg
    20210307_102028.jpg
    222.2 KB · Views: 181
  • 20210307_102041.jpg
    20210307_102041.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 160
  • 20210307_091444.jpg
    20210307_091444.jpg
    242.7 KB · Views: 179

pasquale petrovia

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sorry for your loss. I also have 35 years in salt water tanks. I can see I had a twin by the looks of his fish room. We guys love to tinker. I wish you good luck with the sale. I am near Shrewsbury Pa if you need any help. I didn't see what part of Pa you live.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back