Selling my equipment

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jeremy S.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jeremy S.

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2013
Messages
484
Reaction score
0
Location
Middle Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale Is the rest of the equipment from my tank. Sorry don't have a camera to get pictures up on here.

Aqua C Urchin Skimmer - $60

Hydor Korralia evo 550 - $20

Eshopps overflow box PF-300 - $30

JBJ auto top off pretty much brand new - $40

Shoot me a text at 615-295-5289. I need this gone asap I'll have it with me in Murfreesboro. Can cut a deal if you come get it tonight
 
Willing to take offers and make deals if you can come tonight.Korallia and smartwave - 40Skimmer - 50Still have everything besides auto top off. Firstto call first served
 
I need this gone TODAySkimmer, coral viewer, overflow box, wave controller, korallia pump all for $80 if you can come asap.I dont want to let this all go so cheap but we need stuff for my daughter right now. Soemone please help me out
 
What Do you need for the little one? We just had a daughter and she is growing out of things is you are talking about a new addition to the family.
 
Jeremy, do you have any of this left? Interested in skimmer and Koralia powerhead.

Mac
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new