• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Selling off of wwc

OP
OP
Davinci

Davinci

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like an eclectus
To be honest, the guy I got it from forgot of it was an eclectus or jawbreaker since he had several all mixed in together. So I am not completely sure. I have had it for only a year

Tahoe61

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please post prices for all items.

Thank you.

Brogratz

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I sold my 5 1/2 inch wwc bounce for 3k. Based on the size I would say you could get 1500. Really good looking bounce though! So sorry you are going through a tough time :(.

Hogan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Careful dealing with this guy. I've been messaging him about the bounce since he posted and got this message on Sunday. It's now Wednesday and I haven't heard anything from him since. Maybe he's just busy with the hospital and has legit excuses, but since I've been burned before, I figured I'd post it as an FYI.
upload_2018-2-21_11-19-16.png

NikoO

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good call, hopefully the hospital issue will work itself out.

OP
OP
Davinci

Davinci

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was still in the hospital and this really was one of my last worries. Things have normalized now. I am sorry I could not respond to most of the PM's. I really had more important things going on in my life. I am not here to scam anybody. My only thing we not replying in. Timely manner. So now I will post the other things for sale.

I would like 900 shipped for the big wwc of bounce.

500 for the eclectus.

Back