Selling the setup MUST GO

sharkbait1122*

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my nuvo 40 with all equipment.

Tank return pump and media basket: 300 (new it’s 660)

kessil a160we with controller 115

tunze comdoc 9004 skimmer 90

IM powerhead 50
Message me for pics. I need to get rid of it all asap

vcollins9850

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling my nuvo 40 with all equipment.

Tank return pump and media basket: 300 (new it’s 660)

kessil a160we with controller 115

tunze comdoc 9004 skimmer 90

IM powerhead 50
Message me for pics. I need to get rid of it all asap
Does the light have a mount or hanging kit?
Is the IM power head controllable?
And do you still have heater with control?

OP
OP
S

sharkbait1122*

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
might be interested in those if you are selling separately, do you have pics of how light is mounted and other equipment?

and how much for heater?

wish I could afford the tank, TY
I can absolutely sell separately! And I can take some more pics for you for sure. And 20 for the heater. And are you trying to get into the hobby? Upgrading? Or?

vcollins9850

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can absolutely sell separately! And I can take some more pics for you for sure. And 20 for the heater. And are you trying to get into the hobby? Upgrading? Or?
trying to set up a separate tank for some zoas and frags that are struggling in my tank. have an bicolor angel that is a nipper of certain things. would love the whole setup, but out of my price range at the moment. A little bigger than what I have room for, was hoping to just throw a pump, heater and light over a small/shallow tank.

OP
OP
S

sharkbait1122*

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
trying to set up a separate tank for some zoas and frags that are struggling in my tank. have an bicolor angel that is a nipper of certain things. would love the whole setup, but out of my price range at the moment. A little bigger than what I have room for, was hoping to just throw a pump, heater and light over a small/shallow tank.
Well I’m happy to see you the light and heater and pump for sure! What’s the price range though? Might be able to help.

jbklingenbeck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, selling my entire fish room at a steal if your interested.
I’d be interested. I’m new to the hobby, just set up my first reef tank, if I can even call it that yet. RedSea 350 - 91 gallons, but already wish I would have gotten something bigger.

Also, does anyone on here know of anyone in the Birmingham, 280 area, that does maintenance?

I just set up my reef mat roller tonight and I’m having problems with the skimmer. I’ve been reading and trying to educate myself because it’s bubbling over, but the sump, tubes, cords, is all a mess. I’d be glad to find someone interested in some cash on the side that can also help me with routine maintenance. I’d like to just make sure that I have everything set up right and running as well.

Looks like a great group here, and I appreciate all your advice and I’ve enjoyed reading the post the last few weeks.
I would also be open for buy any frags or corals locally. I’ve made a few purchases online and haven’t had a great experience. Feel free to send me any direct messages and Thanks again!

SaJon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’d be interested. I’m new to the hobby, just set up my first reef tank, if I can even call it that yet. RedSea 350 - 91 gallons, but already wish I would have gotten something bigger.

Also, does anyone on here know of anyone in the Birmingham, 280 area, that does maintenance?

I just set up my reef mat roller tonight and I’m having problems with the skimmer. I’ve been reading and trying to educate myself because it’s bubbling over, but the sump, tubes, cords, is all a mess. I’d be glad to find someone interested in some cash on the side that can also help me with routine maintenance. I’d like to just make sure that I have everything set up right and running as well.

Looks like a great group here, and I appreciate all your advice and I’ve enjoyed reading the post the last few weeks.
I would also be open for buy any frags or corals locally. I’ve made a few purchases online and haven’t had a great experience. Feel free to send me any direct messages and Thanks again!
Yes, I started off smaller and kept going bigger. At one time I had 5 tanks in my house. I was the kind that if I wanted a fish and could not put him with the others I would just get another tank. Lol My 300g Reef Savvy is still available if your interested. Your welcomed to come by and look at it. I've SOLD all the equipment off of it. Still have the tank,sump,stand,Canopy, and all the plumbing is included. It's a nice setup at a sweet deal. I don't know anything about thise mat rollers as I've never had one. I hear they are nice and convenient but I've never had one. As for corals locally Budmans Corals is in Mintgomery and he has some really nice stuff. Online I used to use WWC, Cherry corals , Unique Corals , Vivid Corals, and a few more. We would drive to Atlanta sometimes and hit some of their coral stores. They have some nice ones. The Lfs here isn't that good anymore, the goid ibe went out of business. Definitely contact Budmans. He has nice stuff. Your Definitely in the right place if you have any questions. This is a great bunch of experienced people here and they are willing to help you. ;)

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 74 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back