Semi new 32bio

The new goby and blue fish

15764303096061151394048936955488.jpg 15764303405136994383752109745656.jpg
 
They have always been my favorite, I love their personality and grumpy face.
 
I have had bad luck with clowns. All the ones I've had are mean and bite the hand that feeds. Yours is really pretty though. Hopefully not aggressive.
 
I have had bad luck with clowns. All the ones I've had are mean and bite the hand that feeds. Yours is really pretty though. Hopefully not aggressive.
The female only attacked me once and it was after me having my hands in the tank for to long playing with the aquascape. I've heard tons of different people tell me the same thing I guess I just got lucky
 
Slowly making progress but learning and getting closer to my goals every day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new