Seneye Par Probe Sws $95

IXP7633

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$95... only used once to get my initial par readings worked great.

Screenshot_20210419-153859_Chrome.jpg 20210419_153652.jpg
 
Pics
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20210419-153859_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-153859_Chrome.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 62
  • 20210419_153652.jpg
    20210419_153652.jpg
    142.1 KB · Views: 82
I'll take it
 
Cool what's the address... and do you use venmo
 
85206
R2R only allows PayPal like to stick with that.
 
That's fine [email protected] PayPal let me know when its through ill send it tomorrow just give me an address
Thanks!
 
Do me a favor and send me pm i tried to send you message..
 
I think I PM ed you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new