Seneye reef

VREEFS

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

Is there anyway to run a seneye reef on a mac? I just want one for par reading purposes so it seems a waste to get the expensive one with the WIFI server.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
 
I though you Can run it on android tablet too?
 
If you look at the seneye on BRS they have a new video with a hack to hook it up to something called a Microsoft or windows 10 stick (or something similar). Costs around $100. I'm debating it myself.
 
I'm hesitant to buy anything additional for the seneye that I recently bought because it won't pull up on my daughters window pc since thats all I can use as I have all apple products. It's frustrating I can't get this darn thing connected and I'm leaving town tomorrow so I was hoping to have it all hooked up before I left. I guess it's something I'll have to try to work on when I get back. My daughter will be monitoring my tanks while I'm gone, but I was hoping to not have her do so much. : (
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 48 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new