Sentia dose

TokenReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 4, 2022
Messages
2,405
Reaction score
2,100
Location
Over the river and through the woods
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone using the sentia dosers by aquavitro? Are they any good? Looks like a pretty sleek modular system but I rarely hear about them on here, etc. I think my lfs has some so I'm considering :thinking-face:
 
Anyone using the sentia dosers by aquavitro? Are they any good? Looks like a pretty sleek modular system but I rarely hear about them on here, etc. I think my lfs has some so I'm considering :thinking-face:
I just got mine about a week ago and I love it. Was a little annoying to setup because it only takes 2.4ghz wifi and my provider would not let me change it via the admin panel but I eventually got it figured out. I was expecting them to be the MSRP aquavitro lists them at when I bought them but they were much cheaper so I was very happy. I have not yet used the advanced dosing features in their app but that was one of the reasons I wanted it as well. I think I saw somewhere that you can run up to like 18 pumps off of the one primary (only one plug) which is awesome.
 
I just got mine about a week ago and I love it. Was a little annoying to setup because it only takes 2.4ghz wifi and my provider would not let me change it via the admin panel but I eventually got it figured out. I was expecting them to be the MSRP aquavitro lists them at when I bought them but they were much cheaper so I was very happy. I have not yet used the advanced dosing features in their app but that was one of the reasons I wanted it as well. I think I saw somewhere that you can run up to like 18 pumps off of the one primary (only one plug) which is awesome.
Glad to hear this. Where'd you end up buying it? I can only find them on ebay online. How's the app (aside from the 2.4 ghz band)? Are they more in use by freshwater hobbyist, I wonder? As long as they stay relevant/viable they'll support the app. I'm going to give it a very good look over at the lfs next time I go
 
Glad to hear this. Where'd you end up buying it? I can only find them on ebay online. How's the app (aside from the 2.4 ghz band)? Are they more in use by freshwater hobbyist, I wonder? As long as they stay relevant/viable they'll support the app. I'm going to give it a very good look over at the lfs next time I go
They are only sold in stores (all aquavitro products are only sold in stores, it’s seachems premium product line). They have something on their website to find a dealer near you. The app is great, I have no idea if it’s used more by freshwater aquarists though lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new