September Meeting

Hope you can make it jeremy
Great Jaxon, Look forward to meeting you
Sorry we'll miss you Yote And we will say a BIG prayer for those kids!!:)
 
Talked to Jerm this evening at Donny's.

He said to let y'all know that he wont get to make the meeting tomorrow.His boys got a soccer game tommorow.
 
Sorry guys. I know I'm not getting off to a good start as VP. Patrick, I'll get with you and pay my dues next week. I had trugreen call me and they're coming out next week to aerate and overseed my yard. I have a lot to do before then. My apologies to the club. I promise I'll be better.
 
truegreen........ i have my opinions about them if your interested.... if not i'll keep them to myself.

Brandon
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new