September Meeting

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We usually don't have a meeting after the swap but we will get back on our monthly meetings in september. So who wants to host?? I won't be able to host for september because we are moving into a new house and have the next few weekends trying to get that accomplished + my son's b-day is in september - so the month will be a little hectic around my house.
But I am game to host either october or novemeber. Then December we will have our club christmas dinner at a location to be announced.

So there are a lot of members who have never hosted and some others that have not hosted in a long while so lets go see some new tanks!! If you can host any of the next 3 months please post here and we will get things set up. Also if you host you get to pick the weekend and the food!! So don't be bashfull step right up to your keyboard and sign up. We won't bite and most of us cleanup after our selves - well except for Bryan but several of us have been working with him and he is getting better!! :hammer:

Thanks
Patrick

sailfin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys...I'll be hosting a meeting soon. I am about to pull the trigger on the Deep Sea Aquatics 185g model. 30" deep!!!!

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll host later in the year, but i want to see some new tanks for a while.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'll be able to host in a few months again. WOOT!

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might could on the 29th, but personally think we need to get others to sign up.

Maybe we check with Donny and plan the club meeting the weekend of the grand opening at his store or something... Just throwing out ideas.

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WOW! I know summer is slow on the boards but there just ain't no-one around!! Sorry I have been away for a while - the move is kicking my butt!! Anyway since no one is volunteering to host any meetings I guess we will have the september meeting at a resturant in chatt-town. Anyone with any suggestions?? I was thinking the 15th. Sound good??

ironman

CRC Whipping Boy (round 2)
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya brandon is up for whatever! Say tomorrow in honna lulu! :D

bkv1997

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
huh... i've been here all week and still trying to figure out how to pronounce the state fish...

Humuhumunukunukuapua'a

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was that a typo or did you develop a stuttering habit?? Hope your having fun!

Will someone who lives in chatt give an idea for a resturant for the meeting? I really don't care where my mind is just drawing a blank. The only thing I thought of was Cracker barrel across from Donny's store. If you guys want to go over there afterwards.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That sounds good! Cracker Barrel and maybe Donny could come over and eat with us.

OP
OP
salt newbie01

salt newbie01

CRC Flunky
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds like a good deal to me Cracker barrel it is - How's sept 15th around 2? We also have some stuff that we need to take to the LFS. We have some big bottles of DT's and some phyto feast from reef nutrition. Also we have some fresh water stuff that we can also give to the stored that deal in fresh water aquaria. Kinda make a little care package from the club to the LFS trying to show our support for them. If anyone would like to go with me I would like to deliver the stuff soon - if I can't get there before the meeting then maybe after the meeting. I was thinking about hitting bermuda and fish mania - and 5th day of course!!

jermpool

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Think I can make it will let you know definately by the 14th. :D or maybe a little sooner.

Yote

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wont able to make it the 15th.
Got to take a bunch of cubscouts on a train ride that day.

As a side note,Y'all might want to pray for those kids.:D

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 78.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 8.1%
Back