September meeting

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All,

I would like to host the September meeting at the new store on 9/21 @ 12:00 (you can come earlier or later)

It's not done, I just figured it was a large enough space and you can see progress.

I will provide Pizza, plates, napkins and bottled water.

The address is:

107 E. Main St.
Hartselle, Al. 35640
256-541-4622

It is super easy to get to:

From I-65 go west at exit 328 towards downtown Hartselle. Just before the railroad tracks you will see Mack's body shop on your left and the store on your right. If you turn the street before this you can park behind the store. There is parking for over 100 cars back there. You can also park in the closed convenience store on the corner if you wish or, if there is room, right in front of the store.

Please RSVP by Friday 9/20 so I know how much Pizza to get.

I look forward to seeing everyone!

(I am also inviting some member of MTRC and Birminham reef club)

1567441731247.gif

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohh a new store? Sounds awesome. My fiancé and I should be able to stop by.

The store will be open 3/1 but we wanted to have everyone come by and see what's going on, hear of the plans and eat some Pizza! :)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
September and November are both very crazy for me, but I think you picked the one weekend I have a chance of making it!

btw... I'm hoping XL is your t-shirt size... :rolleyes: I only managed to get one shirt for you.

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are the times I hate my travel schedule. Pretty much every Sunday until December is booked for me :/

I’ll have to just come up some random time lol.

Hey bud! You know all you have to do is text and I will open it up for you.

:)

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dantimdad with the date being changed to the 22nd, I'll be able to attend & so excited to meet everyone. As a newbie - what should I bring? Do we swap/buy livestock/hardware during these meetings? Being new to the group & my first meeting, I'd just like a little more info of what to expect (don't want to embarrass myself;Dummy1).
Thanks Team!

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dantimdad with the date being changed to the 22nd, I'll be able to attend & so excited to meet everyone. As a newbie - what should I bring? Do we swap/buy livestock/hardware during these meetings? Being new to the group & my first meeting, I'd just like a little more info of what to expect (don't want to embarrass myself;Dummy1).
Thanks Team!

You can bring what you like.

Just know that any deal that happens, I can't be involved in because of liability of the store. That is unless I am one of the ones doing the trading/buying/selling.

I am not going to be stuffy about people trading things. :)

Back