September meeting

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, the neon blue ones.

Saltwater Aquarium had the most popular shirts since they were Disney themed. I only have 2 that are 2xl.
How did you get that many? They were ridiculously hard to get when I was going around. Had to get stamps from 6 vendors to get the BRS one. Others were almost hidden unless you knew to ask and you could only get one if you signed up on their email list.

GrouperStupor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How did you get that many? They were ridiculously hard to get when I was going around. Had to get stamps from 6 vendors to get the BRS one. Others were almost hidden unless you knew to ask and you could only get one if you signed up on their email list.

Mainly because they left early due to the storm. They left a bunch for the volunteers, but there weren't many volunteers that showed up...prob also due to the storm.

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mainly because they left early due to the storm. They left a bunch for the volunteers, but there weren't many volunteers that showed up...prob also due to the storm.
Ah, I left before the floor opened on Sunday to catch my flight. Sounds like I missed the big give aways!

OP
OP
dantimdad

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You can bring individual drinks if you like. We have bottled water plates napkins cookies and chips. I will be picking up the little Caesar’s at 1245

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve, thank you so much for hosting. It was great to see everyone, especially @Katrina71 who made the road trip with her hippie kid!
Keep up the great work on the store, it has the possibility to be something very special!

GrouperStupor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is impressive. I parked in the back thinking it was in one of those warehouses. But it's a big glass storefront right on Main Street.

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Steve thanks for hosting the meeting. It was so nice to meet some of the NARC members in person! I know their real names now but not all of their user names. LOL
With time & conversation I’ll get there. I’m looking forward to the next meeting.

Thanks again Steve & everyone that helped with the meeting!

TracyLynn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@dantimdad thanks for the gadget, you said you printed them but didn’t really know what to do with them...
9C86A14F-F551-4CC1-8F3E-8B052B93DBEB.jpeg
9C75E4EB-19D0-4577-9EEC-8CCA500C93F8.jpeg

I found at least 1 purpose, Thanks!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 43 57.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 21 28.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.7%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.0%
Back