**** September POTM Winner - @SMB ****

dbl

It Takes Less Energy to be Nice
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations to @SMB, winner of the September POTM Contest sponsored by Avast Marine. You have 48 hours to contact me to claim your prize. Thanks to all that voted.

61.jpg

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
WOW this is pretty much a perfect photo! AMAZING!

Tony Thompson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congratulations @SMB , stunning photo. I was rather excited at one point as very early in the comp my `Trigger` entry was in joint 1st place. Alas, soon to fall back into the pack. I keep making the cut but always the bridesmaid never the bride, ha ha.;Happy. I must admit though that I personally voted for your entry, so that is consolation enough. I think your pic has everything, Composition, perspective and impact along with being technically very competent. Maybe I need to have a chat so that you can pass on some tips for me. As always a big thanks to @dbl and the Reef 2 Reef staff for organising another great comp. I don't have any Clams , so will take the time to hone my skills for the next comp.;). Best wishes Tony.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back