September POTM Winner!!!!

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Congrats to GioNVA!!! He is our September winner.

Check out this months topic for POTM: https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/f125/october-potm-here-29269.html

20090820-DSC_0065.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!! What an awesome photo!
 
Beautiful shot and mandarin!
 
Bump!
 
yeah, congratulations!!!!! that is an awesome pick!!!!!! the colors, the clarity,,, i love it!!!
 
Great shot !
 
Beautiful shot! I am so glad some of the folks here are such accomplished photographers! That way those of us who are not good picture takers can enjoy all the beautiful creatures in other peoples tanks! Debbie
 
thanks for the comments guys. Sorry to say that he went carpet surfing this morning. Had him for over 4 years and he ate flakes and pellets.

I have a 1920x1275 size of this photo. I would make a great desktop wallpaper for those interested.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new