serpent sea star food options

reef tank 2.0

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 12, 2021
Messages
760
Reaction score
323
Location
Cincinnati
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a tiger striped serpent sea star. for the past 7 months, he's been getting pieces of raw shrimp for dinner. I'd like to change this up.
for those of you that have fed or feeds their serpent sea star, what types of meaty food do you feed yours?

I thought about getting some frozen octopus or squid from my local fish store ,but not sure if he'd eat it.

 
I have a tiger striped serpent sea star. for the past 7 months, he's been getting pieces of raw shrimp for dinner. I'd like to change this up.
for those of you that have fed or feeds their serpent sea star, what types of meaty food do you feed yours?

I thought about getting some frozen octopus or squid from my local fish store ,but not sure if he'd eat it.

When I kept these I fed them any meaty frozen food and they liked it
 
I tried scallops before and he released it, had no desire to eat it. Which is why I was a little hesitant on buying anything else. But I'll try some other meats and see how it goes.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new