Server upgrade

  • Thread starter Thread starter Paul C.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Paul C.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2012
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
178
Location
Western MA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the server upgrade complete? Should i worry that i dont have any of my photo albums, contacts ??
 
Is the server upgrade complete? Should i worry that i dont have any of my photo albums, contacts ??

Not sure whats missing for you.
 
albums, friends, feedback, about me, post areas.. Whole account is blank
 
Gotta bribe me to be ur friend there Joker... What we been talking about should cover it...Lol
 
Can anyone tell me where my photo albums are? The rest of the stuff is not that big of a deal.. I looked at the member list, theres a Paul C and a Paul C. - my profile is the Paul C. one. When i sign in i am linked to the Paul C which is blank.. Who can fix this? I assume the Paul C account just needs to be deleted....
 
Last edited:
Sorry all the paid staff is off till Monday. :)
 
LOL! I am still checking this for you buddy. I am afraid if I delete the one account it might grab yours too.
 
Dont ya love computers Rev? Does it look the same on ur end? I log in normally, but get linked to the Paul C acct with no period, which is the blank acct.
 
Yes it is some kind of glitch. I have someone on the job but it may be a day or so still since it's the weekend. I did delete the other user. That didn't work.
 
Appreciate the effort Rev. Im sure it will be resolved soon. Thanks again Paul C.

You did it Rev... All Better.. Got my pics back. Thanks Buddie....
 
Last edited:
Fixed!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new