Services for Phill Rodriguez (Phillrodrigo)

  • Thread starter Thread starter chriskid
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

chriskid

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
3
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Services for Phillip Rodriguez (Phillrodrigo) will be on the following days...

Visiting Hours:
Sunday, February 15, 2015
Between the hours of 3pm-6pm


Dinoto Funeral Home
17 Pearl Street
Mystic, CT 06355

Service:
Monday, February 16, 2015
at 10:00am

Ledyard Congregational Church
722 Colonel Ledyard Highway
Ledyard, CT 06339


His CTARS donation page can be found here: Ctars :: In Memory of Philip Rodriguez
All contributions will go to the Rodriguez family.

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/th...lip-matthew-rodriguez&pid=174125061&fhid=6910
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god my heart is crushed. He was such a great friend. Why does this happen why?! He was so young. Such a great guy. I'm so glad I got to meet him when I did.
 
I love that they talked about his love for reefing :) he was such a great guy
 
I just met Rodriguez last month during a tank build for clueless. Spent many hours crawling in a sand basement with him laughing, joking and plumbing .. He seemed like a wonderful young man with a larger than normal personality a person willing to help others.. Just hanging out with him for such a short time I could tell he was a man who put others first...he had such a passion for the reef hobby ....may he rest in peace
 
I hope all of Ctars shows up strong on Sunday between 3-6
 
I'm gonna maybe have my CTARS card on my breast pocket so the family knows how much we care. His obituary said to send and donations to CTARS and talked about his love for saltwater fish. I have told the family who are such nice people that I will try to reach his nephew to keep his tank going and I will come by once a week to do the maintenance :) so they can think of him.
 
Just a reminder that today the visiting hours for Phil are between the hours of 3pm-6pm.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new