Set separate intensity on different Radion

  • Thread starter Thread starter ReefBeta
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ReefBeta

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
May 26, 2016
Messages
1,318
Reaction score
1,391
Location
Seattle, US
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank have two XR30 and one XR15. Is it possible to set the XR15 higher intensity than the two XR30, but keep the schedule and color setting the same?
 
I assume you are using mobius. If so, you can simply create another tank in mobius and add the xr15 to it. that way you can set the days spectrum and intensity independent from the 2 xr30s.

But I will have to manually sync the color and schedule between the two tanks, won't I? I want everything else of them in sync.
 
But I will have to manually sync the color and schedule between the two tanks, won't I? I want everything else of them in sync.
Most definitely, before you remove the xr15 save the schedule and when you create a "new tank" you will be able to easily add the xr15 and repopulate the saved schedule.

And in the future, when you make changes to your 30s you can save that profile and pull it over to your 15.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new