• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Set up for sale

reef22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2019
Messages
101
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all!

Everything below is for $500. Tank, stand and all livestock. I can try to take pictures but some stuff hides so I wont be able to.
120g Marineland 4x2x2 tank with stand

FISH -
Zebra moray eel, 2-3 ft
Blue hippo tang - 6-7in
Purple Tang
2 clownfish
Foxface 3-4in
longnose hawkfish

Corals -
indo gold torch, sing head
some other neon torch, I think it is aussie
a bunch of different zoas
40 heads of different acans
a few ridordias
other stuff i am probable missing


There is a little GHA in the tank. All fish are fat and healthy. I am around 20 min outside of Altoona PA.
 
Would you be able to ship corals
 
Can you ship livestock? I will take the hippo, purple tang and clown fishes.
 
If you can ship I'm interested in the torches and ricordeas
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new