• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

setosa and undata frags

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i made a frag of my montipora setosa and undata for a trade, but it ended up falling through.

therefore, these 2 frags are going up for sale. price is $150 + shipping from 22901 via FedEx. they must be sold together.

i also have other sps frags if you are interested, i can fit 6 in a box. send me a PM if you are interested in an exact shipping quote.

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0724.jpg

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Winter property taxes they are due next week..........I want toget a setosa frag off you at some point when you have more to frag and I have my new tank up and operational.......

bamachamp92

WIL E. COYOTE SUPERGENIUS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How Much Light Do They Need. I Might Be Interested In Them Also What Other Sps Do You Have Sunset Monti Maybe

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sale is pending...

How Much Light Do They Need. I Might Be Interested In Them Also What Other Sps Do You Have Sunset Monti Maybe

i don't think they light be blasted by light like acros. my encrusting monti's seem to prefer lower direct light. they also seem to prefer a nutrient rich tank as opposed to a very clean tank.

OP
OP
surfn

surfn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it will probably be till sometime over the summer before i have enough courage to frag it again. its still pretty small, and that was the only branch on the entire frag. :( the rest is just encrusting.

only reason i fragged it was to get a decent red watermelon frag....but that fell through....otherwise i would have never have fragged either the setosa or undata.

once the undata gets big enough to color up, its by far my favorite monti.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 76 44.4%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 79 46.2%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 16 9.4%
Back