Setting for AI prime over 15g mixed reef

  • Thread starter Thread starter jcosta26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jcosta26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 30, 2015
Messages
194
Reaction score
42
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1470692365.179476.jpg
this is what I've had it on for the past 2 months and I haven't seen great growth, it's a 15g tall tank with some SPS LPS and zoas
 
Maybe try increasing the blue channels and lowering the green/red channels.

This study from Ecotech has some good info that should translate fairly well to the Prime since they have similar LED's.
http://ecotechmarine.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Ecotech_CoralLab_WP1.pdf

"In a SPS dominated system it may prove advantageous for a hobbyist to run the SPS AB+ program and place LPS corals at mid-level or bottom of the tank or in areas where they are not receiving direct light."
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new