Setting up a 300 Gallon Tank

bui

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2011
Messages
45
Reaction score
6
Location
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello everyone! After taking a break from reefing about 15 years ago, I've recently dived back in. I'd love to share my tank journey with you all. The tank dimension is 96x30x24


fishtank.jpg
 
It will be a mixed reef, with SPS corals at the top and LPS corals arranged at the bottom.
 
Bro, baller pumps. I like the stand too, you can put your beer on it while watch the tank. :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new