Setting up an RODI

astral.astrea

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2022
Messages
8
Reaction score
1
Location
College station
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got a second hand rodi system and decided to hook it up based on a few diagrams online of the hookups but I keep having water seal leaks and the pressure gauge isn't working. I know the resin needs to be switched but I wanted to make sure that everything was working like it should before I replaced it. The waste was line is open and water is primarily exiting from this line and a very fast rate, do the hook ups look to be in the right spots or is it completely off?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new