Setting Up RODi

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jgomez324
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jgomez324

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 28, 2012
Messages
415
Reaction score
27
Location
Fresno, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was told to let a few gallons run out before using the RO water. Is this true?
I don't see it say that on the instructions.
 
If you have RO only, you'll want it to run for about five minutes to flush the break-through that occurred when sitting without running.

If you have RO/DI then you'll ideally want to run the first five minutes to waste before running though DI. A simple three way valve allows you to do this.

Either way, I'd suggest picking up a TDS meter to monitor levels.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new