• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Several Kessil a360s & Controller

Tuffyyyyy

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3x Kessil a360we and 1x a360ne that I'm looking to sell. I'm not sure how old they are as I purchased them used, but they've been over my tank for about a year. Selling because I decided to get a new light. Each one includes a mounting arm, and if you purchase all 3 a360we then I'll include the controller for free. $220 each shipped.

Also pictured is an additional a360we that I'll throw in if you purchase all 3 a360we. It's the one pictured with the hanging ring on top. It's the newest of the 3 but will start to flicker after a few hours. I'm not sure if it's overheating or what, but haven't had the time to tinker with it.

IMG_0372.jpg image1.jpeg

NewbieRich

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 3x Kessil a360we and 1x a360ne that I'm looking to sell. I'm not sure how old they are as I purchased them used, but they've been over my tank for about a year. Selling because I decided to get a new light. Each one includes a mounting arm, and if you purchase all 3 a360we then I'll include the controller for free. $220 each shipped.

Also pictured is an additional a360we that I'll throw in if you purchase all 3 a360we. It's the one pictured with the hanging ring on top. It's the newest of the 3 but will start to flicker after a few hours. I'm not sure if it's overheating or what, but haven't had the time to tinker with it.

IMG_0372.jpg image1.jpeg
I'd like to buy all... not sure how to PM...

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 29 17.8%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.6%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 30 18.4%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 69 42.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.9%
Back