Sexy Corals A+++

Fishman793

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 10, 2013
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Sexy Corals had great communication, shipping, pricing, and basically everything. Exactly what I ordered and everything was open immediately after being acclimated. Great colors and polyp extension. Will definitely order again!
 
I'll second that. Ordered one of the SC Gameover mushrooms and it's a beauty. Looks great in the tank and can't wait for the other colors to show. If you haven't checked out SC you should.
 
Moved to current forum: Vendor Feedback.
 
Sexy Corals had great communication, shipping, pricing, and basically everything. Exactly what I ordered and everything was open immediately after being acclimated. Great colors and polyp extension. Will definitely order again!

Thanks man. Lookimg forward to Sending you another sexy box :-)
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new