Sexy Corals. Another Great Order!

reeftank21

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2009
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
I received my order and it was in great shape. I have been busy so don't have pictures right now but hope to show everything very soon. Included in the order were a few freebies. My Oregon Mummy Eye had two eyes instead of one and also got some extra really cool mushrooms. I'm glad the frags were well healed before shipping too. If want some of the best talk to Mike, he will help you out. Great Service.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new