Sexy Corals Bleeding apple chalice colony for cheap.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Steven R
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steven R

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 1, 2011
Messages
901
Reaction score
153
Location
florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Sexy Corals Bleeding apple chalice colony for sale, It goes for $400 a eye it has 10 eyes and I would like $800 shipped but open to reasonable offers. I do not want to sell this but I need money for book's for college so I have no other option but to sell off one of my favorite chalices. If I can not sell it I will just keep it for my self please no low ballers this is a really nice chalice and the Photo's do not do it justice. Feel free to look at my Itrader so you have some assurance that I am reputable seller and shipper on this site. Thanks for looking, PM me with offers like I said I need to get money for books fast Thank you.

Will also throw in a freebie or two of my choice also nice corals. will run by the buyer before I ship to see if they like the additions.

file_zps812b3f63.jpg

a03f1d1a.jpg
 
Thanks, price drop 600 shipped. Make offer also if reasonable we can figure something out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new