• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals Grow out!! fill the spots!!!

joker295

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i hope we are the 1st hahaha... i thought he shipped bc i got an email from paypal saying it shipped..

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
no i havent gotten anything, he said hed ship when he got back. assuming theyre cut already the grow out has already started :) by the way guys, im trying to set my camera up for these pics, its a canon sx100 IS, any recommended settings to capture true color? i can fiddle with it but i figure shortcuts are always welcomed.

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pics! no not of the frags lol

well here are some new pics of the tank, getting closer to the sweet spot on the camera, not quite there yet though. pinks/oranges/red dont come out quite as they should, hence the pink ****** looking a little dull. it actually has some nice blue coming in through the back. pretty awesome, eye is starting to color up nice too. ill try n get better pics. theres also an unknown but awesome paly in the mix there. the red one. very very very slow grower. gets huge too, had one almost the size of a quarter.

Attachments

• bubbletip.jpg
    bubbletip.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 154
  • actinic.jpg
    actinic.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 148
  • acans.jpg
    acans.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 144
  • pinkboobies.jpg
    pinkboobies.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 151
  • pinkboobie.jpg
    pinkboobie.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 177
OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
more!

moreeeeeee

Attachments

• rosengreengalaxy.jpg
    rosengreengalaxy.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 143
  • scoly.jpg
    scoly.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 151

drainbamage

Extreme Whippersnapper
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a heads up guys, I heard from Mike today that he's still out of town, and due to some personal stuff (as in I didn't ask details cause it's personal and less I know the less I know), he won't be back till beginning of the month. Has some help at his place doing basic things (pictures, shipping full pieces) but doesn't want to risk the slightly more delicate stuff till he gets back.

reefpeeper

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
just a heads up guys, I heard from Mike today that he's still out of town, and due to some personal stuff (as in I didn't ask details cause it's personal and less I know the less I know), he won't be back till beginning of the month. Has some help at his place doing basic things (pictures, shipping full pieces) but doesn't want to risk the slightly more delicate stuff till he gets back.

Thanx

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That red paly is nice. I think I have the same camera, I can mess with it a little tomorrow and see if I can come up with some useful settings.

Brandon

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im back guys!! let me get settled in over the memorial weekend and ill get all caught up and send you guys pics this following week..

have a safe memorial weekend!

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So that will be six eyes total to be grown, which at the rate i grow eyes, roughly 3 - 4 months. I feed all my chalices daily with super protein food and I've gotten 4 eyes out of a one eye bubblegum monster in 1.5 months.

Your talking about a bubble gum monster which is a notoriously fast grower. This grow out will take atleast a year if not more to get all to 6 eyes, good luck guys.

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 106 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.6%
Back