• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals Grow out!! fill the spots!!!

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok guys, I started a thread earlier and after alot of miscomunication back and forth I finally have a final list of corals, pricing, and details.

Sexy corals is hooking us up with a nasty bargain
My Miami
Rainbow Magic
Fallen Sun
Pink ******* (me)
Freebie (me)
Pink Flame
Blue Eye Flamethrower
Golden Superman

-all these corals, minus the ones i provide, for 1400 plus a surprise freebie from SC himself.

This is the current list,
So including me
Esco595 (grower)
liverock
xmetalfan

i say lets get 3 more people. buy in will be just under 300, 1400/5 = 280.

So that will be six eyes total to be grown, which at the rate i grow eyes, roughly 3 - 4 months. I feed all my chalices daily with super protein food and I've gotten 4 eyes out of a one eye bubblegum monster in 1.5 months. In any case anyone that participates will be given my personal contact information and I will post picture every two weeks of the growing corals. Once theyre ready to go, I will contact all of you and frag them out. at that point it is to your discretion when you want them shipped out, shipping price will also be separate. ( i will try and keep it as low as humanly possible, im not trying to profit ) i think around the ball park of 35. Jump on it guys, this is a super deal. any other details I havent covered just ask.

ps. in case of meltdown, though very unlikely, i will be responsible with providing a substitute of equal buy in value. Hence, my buy in/grow in, constitutes of a pink ******* chalice and another chalice of my choice (will be namebrand). If something melts, I will provide another chalice frag of equal buy in value.

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might be interested, who gets paypalled (you or sc)? When do you plan to start this? What size system and lighting do you have?

joker295

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
in interested...do you have a picture of the setup that these chalice will be in?

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
heres an old video of my tank,
YouTube - My tank!
2011-03-23 15.04.50.jpg
2011-04-21 02.10.17.jpg
2011-04-23 15.38.05.jpg
2011-04-05 23.51.19.jpg
2011-04-14 03.41.07.jpg

the set up is a 46 bowfront, cyclone skimmer, emperor 400 filter, over 130 watts of t5 and led, i have about 4 different bubble tips including the one pictured, i kind of have a ****** camera but ill try and get some more. system has been stable for a long time. i plan on starting this within the next week or so. as for payment im working on that with SC right now. Ill let you guys know as soon as I get a reply.

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
k guys, Mike from SC said to send payment directly to him. ill pm everyone with details, anyone whose interested in joining, pm or post we still have spots open.

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so pending payments, seeing as its first come first serve, the list of people in so far is:
1. esco595 (me the grower)
2. xmetalfan99 (not paid)
3. Liverock27 (not Paid)
4. joker295 (paid)
5. Reef Peeper (not paid)
6. JDreef (not paid)
Incase some one drops out
7. BCT15

I know bct posted an interest first but JDreef confirmed hell be in on it first via timestamp. Im sorry I figured thats the fairest I could do seeing as how BCT hasnt confirmed anything with me yet.
Get your money in ASAP. lets start growing these puppies out already.

jdreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome thank-you who do I send payment too?This is my first group buy in.. Oh.. Sexy corals right? $280.00 I'll send 2night!! Any quick info. about this I'd appreciate it!!

LiveRock27

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks again to ESCO and SC for getting this growout setup and also to everyone that joined in.

OP
OP
E

esco595

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok so this is an update of whose paid and what not.
1.joker
2.liverock
3.jdreef

just waiting on reefpeeper and xmetalfan. As soon as I get confirmation from them and finally SC well get this baby started. I also just bought a new canon camera, if any of you guys know settings for taking good reef pictures let me know. I know i have to mess with iso and what not. Thanks!

joker295

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice we can get some nice growth pictures... invest in a macro lens later down the line its a great investment i finally pulled the trigger and i am happy with it...

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If metal fan is out im in. Let me know

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 33.3%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.7%
Back