• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals hooked it up!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Spaceman Spliff

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my 2nd box from Mike today and was very pleased to see he hooked me up with some nice chunky frags! Many are 2 eyes and Flash has 4! Unfortunately my Wizard 2.0 didn't make it but you can see all the others arrived healthy (Mike is aware and we are working on a replacement). This picture was taken about 2 hours after adding them to my tank so some of them look a little spiney but are about to be fed and should puff up in a day or two. The surprise of the group is the Bleeding Orange...the orange is so bright and there are yellow undertones in it along with the green streaks. The whole thing has a shine you can't capture in pictures....kinda like a jawbreaker shroom. The Atom Bomb is also going to be super sexy....has a blue/purple sheen over the red that can't be seen in my pic.

Front row is La Bamba, Atom Bomb, My Sexy and Bleeding Orange. Back row is Flash, Firecracker and Wolverine!

frags.jpg

Last edited:

robsreefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice buy mane Mike is super great dude and always hooks it up

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 15 16.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 62 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.4%
Back