Sexy Corals is awesome!!!

pachi_boi86

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2009
Messages
286
Reaction score
128
Location
Panorama City, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
I had to wait a couple of months to finally get my hands on SC's Angel Eye favia and I have to say that I'm very pleased with what I got. The frag was of very good size and this truly is one of the sexiest favias around. This was also my first ever transaction with Mike and I'm already looking forward to getting more "sexy" corals from him in the near future. I highly recommended Sexy Corals! A+++ :bigsmile:
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new