Sexy corals..... Need I say more.....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Troylee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2010
Messages
22,408
Reaction score
24,135
Location
Vegas baby!!!!
As always expected mike delivers one of the bombest packages ever....
Good communication great prices and awesome packing..... We had a mishap with fedex and the package didn't make it until 7pm and everything survived including some sticks..... Just goes to show he packs very well.... 1smile1
 
That is funny you said that you didn't receive it until 7pm. I had a similar experience with FedEx but my package had to be picked up because I was not around to sign for it. But I did get my package before the hub closed and I must agree, his packaging methods are great. Shoot, I bought an expensive chalice and it is doing very well. Very, very well. Thanks Mike. 1smile1
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 9.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new