• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals Signature Grow Out #2

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I brought it up in the beginning as a thought... Nothing against Scott but I was thinking and i was like wow man that's a lot of pressure on him and god for bid something happened... Between the 3 grow outs were talking 10.5k :sad: I wouldn't want that responsibility on me...$3500 is enough stress haha.... Having them in separate systems is a better way to go IMHO an safer.... But what ever the group chooses I'm cool with it... I'm kinda jazzed by the opportunity after I sold all my chalices but a few and saw the results that the groups are having with nightly feedings etc.... I plan on some fauna marine Lps food and a little caviar for our guests and anything else that someone has used with sucsess.... I was thinking and I'm gonna make a special rack just for these pieces with walls around them to protect them and help keep the food contained during nightly feedings etc....:) looking forward to this but it's a group effort so what ever we all decide.... As of right now my current cube is the most stable tank I have ever owned it is all electronically dosed by a 7 part bubble Magnus dosin system hooked up to a apex it's fool proof!!!!!! No clean up crew or fish besides a pair of baby snocasso and absolutetly 100 percent pest free!!!! ;)

purp1244

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree I thought it would be alot of pressue on scott had something happened, but Im still cool with troy doing the growout sf ram? #4 ?

OP
OP
sf_ramsden

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am fine with Troylee growing for sure. Not sure we can send payments until we figure out who is all in.

So far for sure it is Troylee, myself and purp. Can Troylee and purp chime in for me and let me know how many you want in on the group (this way I can get the rest of the group filled)? The more people the longer it will take but the cheaper it is. Again, the prices would be:

3 buyers - $1,166.67 / ea
4 buyers - $875.00 / ea
5 buyers - $700.00 / ea
6 buyers - $583.33 / ea

Last edited:
OP
OP
sf_ramsden

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I too am ok with 4, I PM'd wrxgucci and luvmyacans. Will see if one of them are still interested in a 4 person grow out.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sf_ramsden

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds good guys, I will see what I can do about a 4th. Sorry for taking a little long on this one, like I said before, I was a little caught up with hosting my girlfriends parents for the past few days.

purp1244

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sounds good ill keep checking in !!! late night feeding:feel_good:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We need to lock in the 4th person it's on!!!! I just paid mike my share and he hand delivered a few of the pieces I have them in my possession along with my signature nem...:xd: let's get it on!!!!!

OP
OP
sf_ramsden

sf_ramsden

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did he hand deliver to you? Pictures! Pictures!

I haven't been able to get a 4th yet, surprisingly enough...

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have celebrity, frozen watermelon, shocker, and one other I forgot the name of in my possession.... I will get pics posted tomorrow when the lights come on..... Who ever wants to be number 4 needs to jump fast!!!!!! The shocker is a single eye the others have 2 and one has 3 or 4 eyes hard to tell lights were going off....

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have celebrity, frozen watermelon, shocker, and one other I forgot the name of in my possession.... I will get pics posted tomorrow when the lights come on..... Who ever wants to be number 4 needs to jump fast!!!!!! The shocker is a single eye the others have 2 and one has 3 or 4 eyes hard to tell lights were going off....

Yes had to personally deliver this since it's 115 degrees in Vegas :) and plus it's an excuse to take a mini vacation and it was nice to personally slap Troy in the back of the head. :tongue:

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is a few pics not sure what is what besides the shocker...:xd: sorry there not perfect but i plan to be a camera pro by the time this done.....:tongue:
corals086.jpg

corals084.jpg

corals075.jpg

corals050.jpg

corals048.jpg

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First pic.. Left to right

Shocker , sc frozen Watermelon, Sc celebrity, rainbow magic

There's 2-3 people interested in a third growout. Just grab one of them lol. Scott was organizing them.. Too mad he's in a bought catching huge fish till sunday

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 29.2%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 37.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 26.4%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back