• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals Signature Grow Out #2

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the 4 pieces I got already were the only ones cut and healed... Mike was awaiting payment from every one before he cut any pieces.... So now that were paid I'm sure he got them cut but not sure how long it will take to heal before shipping the others.... I'll talk to mike in a little bit and see what's up... He was talking about even making a trip to Vegas so maybe he will hand deliver them again who knows haha....;)

purp1244

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has everyone paid? & any updates on the remaining frags from mike being healed and delivered? Also troy to send the payment for the food when is good for u bro? Thru paypal?

Laird

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has everyone paid? & any updates on the remaining frags from mike being healed and delivered? Also troy to send the payment for the food when is good for u bro? Thru paypal?

Sf hasn't paid. Mike said that most of the frags are already cut.

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last payment just recieved!! Cutting mon or tues.. =) ill keep you guys updated! and to avoid any risk ill personally drive it out there to troy in a couple weeks after everything heals!

Troylee

all about the diy!!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man must be nice to take all them vacations haha!!!! Cool deal mike hopefully my tank will be in order by then and you can check out my sticks in there glory!!!!! Stuffs starting to get it colors back almost daily it seems since moving them into my new tank...:)

purp1244

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thats great fellas! and thanks mike for the making the extra effort:wink:!!! vegas must be nice never been there i have to plan a trip out there!!!

sexycorals

Bringing Sexy BACK!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys.. just letting you know ill be heading out to personally deliver the rest of the corals monday.. SOrry i would try to make it sooner but the kids got so much summer stuff going on and i got family visiting from asia so ive been super busy! I also dont want to take the chance shipping them because vegas has been 110 degree plus during the day and nighttime isnt cool either... Thanks for your patience! Scared me more cause a couple of my customers has corals that ddnt arrive very healthy too cause the whole darn country to going through some crazy heat waves.. Where is this world headed =(

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 124 81.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.9%
Back