• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy Corals...

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

teleferio

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just wanted to let all those on reef2reef know that I recently purchased a lemon drop anemone from Mike over at Sexy Corals. What was amazing about this particular transaction was the fact that this was the first instance purchasing corals online, in which the actual coral itself blew away the online photos. Usually I run across pics that are either oversaturated, too blue, or look horrbible etc... The pic that I saw of this anemone looked good (no doubt) and I was hoping that the anemone would look as it did in the picture. Well...I opened the box, aclimated the coral, and to my suprise it was way brighter. So if anyone is thinking of purchasing corals, definately check out Sexy Corals they are the real deal.
Thanks Mike!!!!

Derek.

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nice pick up on the lemon drop man! and I couldnt agree more you cannot go wrong when you purchase from mike he is extremly helpful and an all around great guy who just loves to see other people happy with the hobby

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 131 74.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 16 9.1%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.1%

Back