Sexy Corals...

  • Thread starter Thread starter teleferio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

teleferio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2012
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Massachusetts
I just wanted to let all those on reef2reef know that I recently purchased a lemon drop anemone from Mike over at Sexy Corals. What was amazing about this particular transaction was the fact that this was the first instance purchasing corals online, in which the actual coral itself blew away the online photos. Usually I run across pics that are either oversaturated, too blue, or look horrbible etc... The pic that I saw of this anemone looked good (no doubt) and I was hoping that the anemone would look as it did in the picture. Well...I opened the box, aclimated the coral, and to my suprise it was way brighter. So if anyone is thinking of purchasing corals, definately check out Sexy Corals they are the real deal.
Thanks Mike!!!!

Derek.
 
nice pick up on the lemon drop man! and I couldnt agree more you cannot go wrong when you purchase from mike he is extremly helpful and an all around great guy who just loves to see other people happy with the hobby
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new