Sexy corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter mike007
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mike007

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2013
Messages
7,216
Reaction score
400
Location
WEST TEXAS
I want to give a thumps up to MIKE at Sexy Corals for hooking me me up with a doser for my tank. Only comlaint is is Mike is so busy that goods are slow getting out. But he still delivers and will hook you up. Thanks bud for giving us some great deals.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new