Sexycorals is A+++ Seller !!

LeCorals81

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2011
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Location
SoCal
WOWzerS! I bought a high end chalice pack from Mike over at Sexycorals.com He was awesome with communication, his pieces look even sexier in person. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Even threw in an amazing freebie! Will do business with again for sure.
 
WOWzerS! I bought a high end chalice pack from Mike over at Sexycorals.com He was awesome with communication, his pieces look even sexier in person. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Even threw in an amazing freebie! Will do business with again for sure.

who erase my post ?????
I did you got a problem??!!! This thread has nothing to do with you so please refrain from posting here.... Any problems let me know.... Thanks..
 
Thanks man!! WElcome to the world of high end sexy corals.. =)

WOWzerS! I bought a high end chalice pack from Mike over at Sexycorals.com He was awesome with communication, his pieces look even sexier in person. Would recommend to anyone and everyone. Even threw in an amazing freebie! Will do business with again for sure.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new