SexyCorals is beyond SEXXXYYYYY!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Davesgt
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Davesgt

Happy Happy Happy
View Badges
Joined
Jun 10, 2012
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
502
Location
Kingsport, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
I recieved my first ever order from this company and lest just say im in complete shock!!! I think Annette is absolutely awesome, she helped me from start to finish and took care of everything. My coral was in superb shape and packing was great. No worries with this company! Thanks guys you truly made me a happy person and i will be back for more LOL.
 
Nice to find someone who we can trust and get some good deals. Looking forward to getting mine.
 
Yea no joke they are deffinentaly the real deal! I know im beyond happy
 
I recieved my first ever order from this company and lest just say im in complete shock!!! I think Annette is absolutely awesome, she helped me from start to finish and took care of everything. My coral was in superb shape and packing was great. No worries with this company! Thanks guys you truly made me a happy person and i will be back for more LOL.

Your scoly went coast to coast too......


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
 
Yea no joke if that doesnt scream great shipping i dont know what does
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new