Sexycorals IS Sexy!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter dodgerblew
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dodgerblew

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 22, 2008
Messages
2,562
Reaction score
1,050
Location
Texas
Visited there brick and mortar store today and all I can say is WOW. So impressive. Unbelievable LPS selection and luckily for me he said a lot of sps was still at his offsite warehouse. Mike and Annette are as fun in person as they are here on r2r. All in all, an awesome store and couldn't give a higher recommendation. Thanks
 
Couldn't agree with you any more, Mike has to be one of the most down to earth individuals I've met in this hobby. By the way Go Giants lol, just had to throw that in there when I saw your user name haha!
 
No he's not I have seen him. :D
 
Omg.. I'm gonna report this to the mood so they can clean it up. And don't lie rev.. Youve flaked on all 5 of our dinner date so you have never seen me.
 
Couldn't agree with you any more, Mike has to be one of the most down to earth individuals I've met in this hobby. By the way Go Giants lol, just had to throw that in there when I saw your user name haha!
In a word, ouch. Now get off my thread lol. Swept by the Giants and the Dodgers blew!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new