SexyCorals Mike is awesome

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tinola
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tinola

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2012
Messages
533
Reaction score
2
Location
Cal Poly SLO
Mike hooked me up. Very good person to deal with and usually answers my questions. Every corals were healthy, the polyps opened up right away!
The corals were nicely boxed. Dual bag with a bag inside to keep the corals from moving around. The plate looks sick! Very sexy.
The zoas were sick too!

Waited a couple of months, but it was worth it! I bought a chalice first but it died, so I waited for another chalice but changed my mind. Not his fault. So I got a plate instead.

Mike is stand up guy and would do anything to make the customer happy!!!!!



Will buy from him again!
 
They are awesome and have some sick stuff.
 
I had a chance to work with Annette and her customers service is exceptional.

Hat off to both Mike & Annette
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new