• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Sexy's Spring Sponsored Salaciously Scandalous uhm...dangit, growout

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No new updates on this one. Crazy Fox still at one eye. Urkle might have another eye on the edge coming in. Orange freebie is still the same. Shocker is still the same. Rainbow magic has fully healed flesh, but almost no color in it, good to know its alive though. I will get a more thorough update when i am back in town.

SD Actuary

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had my GF shoot a few pics while im out of town....

Crazy fox - top left
Purple Urkle - second from top left
Frozen Lava - Second from bottom right
DSCN2376.jpg

Orange Freebie - top middle
Shocker - far middle left
DSCN2377.jpg

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not been wanting to post this because it's so depressing. Last weekend I met with Scott to pickup what's left of this growout. He informed me that he lost the Shocker and the CrazyFox. Probably the nicer of the 2 that was left. He handed me 4 corals in bags unlabeled so I'm not sure which 2 of them are. He said the Purple Erkle was the only one that was doing fine. I held a blue led flashlight to it minutes later when I got to my car and it was already receding badly. When I got it home it was completely dead. The orange freebie from Mike had a little bit of recession around the edge. I think this one might make it. The other two are so small I don't know what they are. One of them is about the size of a grain of rice. The other is half the size of a grain of rice. If you look at the pics posted above you can see how small they are. I know that Scott was himself already trying to rescue these when he got them from drainbramage. Now with the unforeseen problems he has had I'm looking at these last 3 pieces and praying for a miracle.

Beerman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the pics. This is pretty depressing. Well I guess when the other chalices get the size of a pinto bean you can update with pics. Haha.

Nuocmam

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The piece that was the size of a grain of rice is gone. The half size grain of rice is holding on and the orange piece that Mike threw in as a freebie is actually looking a bit better. Starting to look puffier than it did.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.7%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 149 58.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.4%
Back