• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SFG A+++++ top seller

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Will is easy one of the best sellers on here I’d put him right up at my level. He will never disappoint you with frags! I trust him to cut to order anything without me seeing because I know it’ll be beautiful! I highly suggest Will and his cut to order packs are amazing! @sfg

CKinLA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bough a WYSIWYG pack posted on R2R from sfg today. I’m about an hour and a half away from him, and he went out of his way to meet me halfway for a quick handoff. Transaction went smooth and communication was great. I will definitely buy from him again.

Packaging was excellent; they were in sealed bags on frag plugs in cups completely submerge in water. They were in way better packaging than anything else I’ve received online. The ones in smaller bags (and some bigger bags) were last minute additions that I told him just to leave un-mounted.

Frags were in excellent condition and much larger than what I typically see online. Pricing for quality and size was incredible. Colors are very impressive, and I’ll be happy if I can keep half the colors in my tank.

Frag pack
TSA Fruity Pebbles
Walt Disney
RMF Diablo Millie
RR Grimace
TGC Red Wing Millie
CB Maleficient
AA/Tyree Rainbow Mango

Additional frags I purchased
Dippin Dots
Vivid’s Confetti
After Party
Homewrecker
Fox Flame
BC Toxic Papadopoulos
SC Orange Passion

9C956DBC-B1DC-4539-920A-AE1176885692.jpeg

Highly recommended seller.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.5%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.4%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back