Sfin's Dream.

No it was rock from the 75. I transferred everything from the 75 to the 90. Including sand.
I didn’t read through but did both your N and P bottom one causing the Dino? If so, and I apologize if I’m asking obvious questions, did they bottom out fast without adding any kind of media/obvious export system?
 
Good to know. Do you have any ideas of the blue ones.
CDE86E9E-DEB9-4CE0-8501-280F2E7E799B.jpeg
 
I didn’t read through but did both your N and P bottom one causing the Dino? If so, and I apologize if I’m asking obvious questions, did they bottom out fast without adding any kind of media/obvious export system?
Phosphate bottomed out. Nitrates nope still higher than I want. That's ok. I'm done chasing numbers.
Phosphates bottomed out quick. I added cheato and running heavy lights and boom phosphates gone and dino bloomed.
I added a refugium. I ran the lights long periods and a couple of times on the grow light was left on for 24 hrs.
 
Phosphate bottomed out. Nitrates nope still higher than I want. That's ok. I'm done chasing numbers.
Phosphates bottomed out quick. I added cheato and running heavy lights and boom phosphates gone and dino bloomed.
I added a refugium. I ran the lights long periods and a couple of times on the grow light was left on for 24 hrs.
Probably it. Chaeto will consume overweighted allocations of phosphate over N. If you added a big enough ball, a few 24 hour photo periods could have done it if livestock count is low per gallon.
 
Probably it. Chaeto will consume overweighted allocations of phosphate over N. If you added a big enough ball, a few 24 hour photo periods could have done it if livestock count is low per gallon.
So I dropped light to an hour a day and rotate the ball once a day
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new