Sfin's Dream.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
it must be the chill in the air Fri morn... ;) why won't my truck start??...:D:)

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it must be the chill in the air Fri morn... ;) why won't my truck start??...:D:)
Naw, I get free breakfast from time to time from the restaurants I service. Besides they will send a tow truck or another orkin truck to jump and than ill have to to the a auto shop for a new battery. Best start early and hammer out the stops and get of early

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20211106_194538.jpg

JoshH

Tank Status: Wet...ish, growing things....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I started making water. 42g brute full and no is mixing. I have enough buckets for the 55g tank rocks and and sand. This is going to happen Saturday

Never give a crowd of impatient reefers a timeline ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Seriously though, good job on the plumbing! Things are looking great!

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yesterday I started making water. 42g brute full and no is mixing. I have enough buckets for the 55g tank rocks and and sand. This is going to happen Saturday
Stoked to see this go down. If you like, on my build thread, I took some notes and timelines of my recent tank swap starting a few days early that a few others said may be helpful in the future.

Biggest things to the success I believe was planning everything out and having a List.

Starting early and rested on a day that I had nothing else to do

Starting the "move" a few days early with pulling non critical items out and getting them cleaned and ready for the new tank.

If you're going to need more sand than you have now, now's a good time to get it, wash it, and have it ready to stack your rock on. That gives you the opportunity to pull you sand and thoroughly wash it, then reintroduce it into the tank later.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stoked to see this go down. If you like, on my build thread, I took some notes and timelines of my recent tank swap starting a few days early that a few others said may be helpful in the future.

Biggest things to the success I believe was planning everything out and having a List.

Starting early and rested on a day that I had nothing else to do

Starting the "move" a few days early with pulling non critical items out and getting them cleaned and ready for the new tank.

If you're going to need more sand than you have now, now's a good time to get it, wash it, and have it ready to stack your rock on. That gives you the opportunity to pull you sand and thoroughly wash it, then reintroduce it into the tank later.
Already on top of it. The biggest is making the water. I've never had to do that for transferring tanks. For the 90 I pulled some water from the 55 and had some water saved from water changes

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Proud father lol!
He went from wr to te to next year qb. This is his first year of organized fb. The coaches see a lot of potential and stefan is putting in the work. He is quiet but leads by example.

OP
OP
sfin52

sfin52

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never give a crowd of impatient reefers a timeline ;Hilarious ;Hilarious

Seriously though, good job on the plumbing! Things are looking great!
Keeps me on my timeline. Now I have accountability.v

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 14.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back