Sfin's Dream.

See broken off.
20220421_194258.jpg

This is where I could put it but it sits right in front of a power head.


20220421_194302.jpg


I'm open for suggestions.
 
put it back where it was, no ??
 
better pics ?
cannot just lock into leftover nub ??
need to see break off spot ,and broken piece...
 
better pics ?
cannot just lock into leftover nub ??
need to see break off spot ,and broken piece...
20220421_200105.jpg
it grew out down than made a 90 degree turn straight up.
 
What about one of these locations?
9AD2F44E-A46D-405E-A487-9F965B9613D0.jpeg
That was my thought but power head sits pretty close about 6 inches. The right green circle is a no go at this point rbta sitting right behind and will stretch up and over to the left.
 
IS THere a nub sticking out of rock ,where broke ? pic ?
 
just glue it back where it was ,no ??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 27.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 8 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new