Sfin's Dream.

Yeah, I got that notification too. Only problem is they won't ship dynamite to someone else's address! :eek:

Sherry told me not to tell you my address. DANGIT!
 
what no dog. I think thats unamerican. American dream a house with a white picked fence two kids and a dog. In our case add several fish tanks to it as well.

@Musovski you Serf with air jaws and your mom is scared of a dog. :eek:

@crusso1993 you can send them to me.
@Katrina71 great minds think alike. I may be a red head a heart.
 
what no dog. I think thats unamerican. American dream a house with a white picked fence two kids and a dog. In our case add several fish tanks to it as well.

@Musovski you Serf with air jaws and your mom is scared of a dog. :eek:

@crusso1993 you can send them to me.
@Katrina71 great minds think alike. I may be a red head a heart.
You forgot a pair of bearded dragons and a turtle.
 
Savage. You might be a redhead at heart. Lol
I really can't grow facial hair. I shave once a week. In basic went 3 1/2 weeks before TI realized it. My brother has red facial hair and in the little I grow there is a red tint.
 
yes but facial hair takes forever to grow and when it does it grows in patches. In high school people thought I shaved my legs. Still very little hair on my legs and arms. Just started getting chest hair and only in a couple of spots. Just not a hairy guy .
Can you grow hair on your head? Cause that's what I wish I could do. I have a big beard, or did I trimmed about half of it off. But I started going bald at about the age of 19
 
Now the important question. How do y'all eat a chocolate bunny? I'm an ears first girl.
7783074E-5E96-4764-BF0E-0523B869FD1B.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new