Sfin's Dream.

@Robin Haselden I broadcast. If I had more lps I would target but with only two and a tank full of softies I broad cast.
I'm going to cut it way back. 2/3 of a dose last night. I go to 1/8 tsp and work up from there.
 
This is in my tank. When heather weighs in I get it. Means she is taking an interest in the tank.
And that one is in mine. I got it for $5 out of the "bits bin". It would be nice if it was worth something, but I know that it's not.
 
ya if its in a bits bin or 5 polyps that size and some little ones you know its not worth much. It doesn't take away the fact I love it.

Ive read paly can grow like Gsp. What do you you do to keep it in check
 
I picked up a turkey baster. The fish needed to be basted in garlic and butter. Thats a great tool to clean the rocks. If you dont have one I suggest you get one .

Fx4 cleaned carbon changed, purigen pulled and sitting in bleach, matrix added. I cleaned half the sand and half the rock.
 
I use a baster on the rocks almost every day.

It's great to see the corals open up and feed after I do.

Tank is coming along!
I'll have to get a new FTS with all tbe new additions
 
I hope you are talking about the animal crackers and not the tarantulas. ;)
For tarantulas you've got to roast the hair of first. than you can bite the heads off
 
One of my favorite build threads. Everything is coming along great.
Almost forgot to welcome you. I think I've got roaches in the fridge for you. I inject them with teriyaki cook them in olive oil and pour teriyaki over them. They are a bit crunchy but have a great burst of flavor. @dantimdad you can use this for your wedding. And also the roasted tarantula.
 
Almost forgot to welcome you. I think I've got roaches in the fridge for you. I inject them with teriyaki cook them in olive oil and pour teriyaki over them. They are a bit crunchy but have a great burst of flavor. @dantimdad you can use this for your wedding. And also the roasted tarantula.
We are talking about @dantimdad 's wedding here. It has to be romantic. He would have to dip the tarantulas in chocolate.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new